[SOLVED] Headphones for pubg

killhim70

Prominent
May 3, 2018
Hi guys I want to know if i could get an acceptable experience in pubg with a * headphone like xiberia v10, kotion each g5200 or g2000 !! By acceptable i mean being able to tell the direction of footsteps and gunshots , that is all.
That is because decent headphones prices are seriously exaggerated where i live and unfortunately i am on a budget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
So I've been doing some research and it looks like the xiberia v10 that you suggested, might be your best solution. It does have some pretty good reviews and is good for gaming. I really can't think of anything else, as it's quite difficult to do research outside English speaking countries. So differently check out the xiberia v10, as it might suit your needs.

mangaman

Honorable
If you want a true experience, then surround sound headphones is what you might want. Although they are quite expensive ($200 or more). Standard stereo headphones are fine and the Panasonic RP-HT161-K over ear is $16 on Amazon, and is a better quality headphone then the ones you listed.

killhim70

Prominent
May 3, 2018
Panasonic will cost me about $55 with tax and shipping which i can't afford right now.
So can i go with one of the headphones i mentioned or are they utter *?

Last edited by a moderator:

killhim70

Prominent
May 3, 2018
I can afford a $20 headphone , the problem is that tax and shipping would cost me extra $40.
Sadly this only leaves me with the local options i mentioned earlier.

mangaman

Honorable
So I've been doing some research and it looks like the xiberia v10 that you suggested, might be your best solution. It does have some pretty good reviews and is good for gaming. I really can't think of anything else, as it's quite difficult to do research outside English speaking countries. So differently check out the xiberia v10, as it might suit your needs.

Solution