[SOLVED] Headphones have a buzz

Antonio_beqa

Commendable
Apr 9, 2020
Hello when i plug in my headphones in front phanel of my case ( i try different headphoens) there is not anything strange before i open games , while game starts there is some strange buzz or coil whine in background , it happens only while in gaming , what should be the problem ? Also if i put my headphones from back of my case directly to motherboard and not from front panel everything is ok ? Is it possible that that background is coming from the video card coil whine to headphones ?

Solution
So there is not anything strange or damaged to my computer its normal yes when there is buzz in front panel ? Can i avoid it with somthing not to buy anything ? Becouse for covid 19 its hard to buy somthing is not theee any way to stop buzz in front panel ?

No there is no damage. There's really not a way to stop the interference. As far asa ordering a new compoenent they sell cheap ones on Amazon and pretty much every major electronics retailers website. Something like this

https://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-External-Adapter-Windows-AU-MMSA/dp/B00IRVQ0F8

Note this is for headset that have two plugs, if your headset has a single plug you will have to look for what's called a 4 Pole jack, this means that a single plug...
Front panel Audio is notorious for suffering from interference from the internal components of the computer. the reason it only happens during gaming is because there's more power going to the components.

I would suggest you buy a cheap USB to headphone adapter, this should eliminate the interference.

Antonio_beqa

Commendable
Apr 9, 2020
So there is not anything strange or damaged to my computer its normal yes when there is buzz in front panel ? Can i avoid it with somthing not to buy anything ? Becouse for covid 19 its hard to buy somthing is not theee any way to stop buzz in front panel ?

No there is no damage. There's really not a way to stop the interference. As far asa ordering a new compoenent they sell cheap ones on Amazon and pretty much every major electronics retailers website. Something like this

https://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-External-Adapter-Windows-AU-MMSA/dp/B00IRVQ0F8

Note this is for headset that have two plugs, if your headset has a single plug you will have to look for what's called a 4 Pole jack, this means that a single plug carries both the audio for the speakers and the mic.

Solution

Antonio_beqa

Commendable
Apr 9, 2020
Thanks for help also i found that if i am using my Android S10 plus headphones there is buzz becouse i can not decrease volume of my headphones at 95% when i am using pc headphones which have volume regulator himself , if there is 100% i can hear buzz but if 95% then everything ok :))