Question Headphones pause/play sensor problem

matacar

Reputable
May 4, 2018
I have Bluedio 5TS bluetooth headphones and they have a pause/play sensor, when you take them off your head, whatever youre listening should pause. That sensor is trash, it pauses and plays whenever it want's. I wanna turn it off completely, there is no help I could find online, so I wonder if this could solve it.
The sensor is on the right earphone and there are some additional wires on it, if I cut the wires would that solve my issue?
View: https://imgur.com/a/feN6UgD
Heres the picture, there are 4 additional wires on the right earphone.

Lutfij

Titan
I would leave them as is. If they're under warranty period, you should first look at contacting the seller or even the maker's customer support(before talking to the seller) since the sensor should do as it's advertised. Failure to do so means that the product is defective = it needs replacing.

Also, if you remove the sensor, you're essentially making it a regular pair of headphones, in that case why not just buy a new pair or return it and add some more money to buy a better pair...?

matacar

Reputable
May 4, 2018
I would leave them as is. If they're under warranty period, you should first look at contacting the seller or even the maker's customer support(before talking to the seller) since the sensor should do as it's advertised. Failure to do so means that the product is defective = it needs replacing.

Also, if you remove the sensor, you're essentially making it a regular pair of headphones, in that case why not just buy a new pair or return it and add some more money to buy a better pair...?
They don't have a warranty, I didn't know they had a bad sensor and it is not defective, everyone is complaining about the sensor on other forums. i bought the headphones from a guy who didn't have a warranty.
I like the everything about these headphones besides the sensor.
I can't get through a 3 min song without it pausing on it's own, pisses me off.

Last edited: