Headphones problem probably related to motherboard

Sebi_

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
Hello! I was talking to a friend on discord until suddenly he told me my headseat micrpohone is emiting very loud static.I tried unpluging the cables and trying another port.Same problem until i tried the headphones on a laptop.The problem wasn't existent on the laptop.I tried updating drivers but nothing worked.Is there something i can do except sending it to be checked? Thank you and have a nice day!

1. Go to "Control Panel > Device Manager > Sound, video and game controllers" and see what is listed.
2. Go to "Control Panel > Sound" and disable any Playback and Recording devices listed that you are not using.

I don't see Realtek high definition audio listed in the Device Manager. Did you get the latest audio drivers from the ASRock website, or let Windows update the drivers automatically?

Windows 10 64bit - Realtek high definition audio driver ver:7560

Sebi_

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
i usually let windows install the updates, now i'm downloading the driver you told me to.I'll be back with an update.
UPDATE: i installed the driver and thestatic is still there, only a little bit less noisy.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS