Question Headphones randomly give a loud noise every few days

Feb 3, 2022
1st time this happen i was doing stuff on my pc without sound and randomly my heaphones make the loudest [redacted] sound. 2nd time which was 10 mins ago i was listening to music while gaming and again the headphones make the loudest [redacted] out of nowhere and all ingame sounds and music was incredibly loud like even the headphones were shaking and the headphone drivers made a buzzing sound.

I use a logitech g432 headset and it was working fine for 4 months before this happen

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You've stated that you're on Microsoft's Windows OS environment, though you forgot to mention what OS you're working with. If you're on Windows 10, include the OS version(not edition). What is the make and model of your motherboard? Check to see what your BIOS version is at the time of writing. On a side note, if you don't have OS and BIOS versions pending update, see if reinstalling your chipset/USB drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, with the latest driver revision alleviates the issue.

Per the headset, are you working with Logitech's G Hub app?

Feb 3, 2022
unknown.png
using the lghub and
msi b365m mortar