Headphones to use wirelessly with Nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2018
Hi all

I am looking for some headphones that can be used wirelessly with the Nintendo Switch (in docked mode) - ideally using the wireless USB connection that is possible now. I like this as I assume I can leave the USB dongle plugged in for when I want it rather than have to worry about plugging something in every time I want to use headphones.

(If they also have a cable for use in portable mode that's a bonus but not essential).

My other requirement is that the headphones also have Bluetooth so that I can also use them with my iPad / iPhone.

I thought this was a simple request but I am struggling to find something apart from the ultra expensive Arctis Pro Wireless. Not sure I can justify that spend, nice as they are.

Any ideas from experience? Thanks in advance.

Jun 11, 2018

Thanks for the reply. I have done a heap of reading up and did actually come across that article ... but none fully fit the above surprisingly.....

Graybush

Respectable
Feb 13, 2017

Hi Paul!

So Henry saw you were having trouble finding a pair of headphones, and he tested a few we had in the office. He even wrote an article prompted by your inquiry! You can check it out here: https://www.tomsguide.com/us/nintendo-switch-wireless-headphones,review-5494.html

Status
Not open for further replies.