[SOLVED] Headphones, why do I need to use its entire hands to make it stand on my head?

danny009

Reputable
Apr 11, 2019
ok look I'm a paranoid and this is a stupid question but I have to ask it anyway so I can sleep better. I own a entry level HP headphones, nothing special, just a better sound than cheap ones (and currently echoing for some reason but thats not the point) so it's "hands" stays on my head increased position because headphone is designed for "small" heads? I'm unsure how to explain this to you, so I use its hands to better and entirely stand on my head properly, because otherwise it won't stand properly and it does not reach my ears.

so I ask, is this normal for a brand headphone? They are a bit crack when I take it in the morning so I was afraid if its gonna break the hands. Without the hands I cannot use it that would be two piece broken into.

so you see, I'm having quite a hard to explain problem here and hopefully you do understand, I do love this headphone and I want to use it for long time but the hands worries me.

Thank you and god bless and long live the sith empire.

Solution
Which specific HP headphone model?

Not sure what is meant by "hands". Did you use some sort of translator to convert your native language into English?

To help go to the following link:

https://wickedcushions.com/blogs/news/a-quick-guide-to-the-parts-of-a-headphone

What I believe you are asking about are the adjustable extentions that allow the wearer to move the earpieces away from the head band.

Further away for larger heads, Closer and possible without any extension at all, for smaller heads.

Ideal comfort being headband sitting on the top of the head with each earphone covering its' respective ear.

It is not uncommon or unexpected that the sliding adjustments can be a bit stiff and not move very easily at first...

Ralston18

Titan
Which specific HP headphone model?

Not sure what is meant by "hands". Did you use some sort of translator to convert your native language into English?

To help go to the following link:

https://wickedcushions.com/blogs/news/a-quick-guide-to-the-parts-of-a-headphone

What I believe you are asking about are the adjustable extentions that allow the wearer to move the earpieces away from the head band.

Further away for larger heads, Closer and possible without any extension at all, for smaller heads.

Ideal comfort being headband sitting on the top of the head with each earphone covering its' respective ear.

It is not uncommon or unexpected that the sliding adjustments can be a bit stiff and not move very easily at first. However if the adjustments are too loose then the headhones may need continual adjustment by the wearer.

Normal adjustments and wear should not break the headphones. Unfortunately, many products are not being all that well made and designed.

And will break. Usually just after the warranty expires as seems to happen all too often.

In any case just treat the headphones carefully, adjust gently, and do not be paranoid about it.

Solution