[SOLVED] Headphones with 3 meter cable

zorrohere

Honorable
Aug 22, 2017
Hi,

I have been using Philips SHM7410 headphones for last couple of years, they worked really well for me. I occasionally used to record tutorials, they worked good enough for me. I am looking to replace them but I really like the long cable and don't want to use wireless.

Does anybody know good pair of wired headphones in similar or somewhat higher range? (My channel isn't that big yet but later I will purchase dedicated mic for it). I am asking here because Amazon India has really poor filters.

Thanks

mymutter

Honorable
Dec 23, 2014
Looked them up, and they look to be the go to in budget pc headsets. (about $17 USD), and the mic quality is way above it's cost. I would recommend getting a better microphone now and be done with it.
I personally use a Blue Snowball, but that's coming in on the Amazon Site at ₹7,489 ($104 usd) so you guys are paying double what it costs here in the states :(
I found this one which is similar to what my daughter uses, has good reviews, and appears to be a decent mic! it's ₹ 2,999 ($41 USD) Maono AU-A04