headset and speaker set-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2018
hey guys, im having trouble setting my new speaker.
i bought some stereo speakers and i also have my kraken headset. problem is, whenever im on my speakers and id like to go on my headset, i have to set everything back to what it was taking me roughly 30minute every time.
and now im just wondering if theres a way to just press a macro or a program to switch back and forth either speakers or headset.

ive seen theres a way to use both a the same time both its not really what id wanted to do.
thanks

Solution
I swap between my audio outputs by right-clicking on the speaker icon in the taskbar, selecting "playback devices" then right-click on the proper device and select "set as default device". If that setting does not stick after rebooting or hot-swapping try disabling by selecting "disable" in the right-click menu - in some cases you have to manually enable/disable to get exactly what you want but should not take more than 30 seconds unless you have some type of driver issue or something else.
I swap between my audio outputs by right-clicking on the speaker icon in the taskbar, selecting "playback devices" then right-click on the proper device and select "set as default device". If that setting does not stick after rebooting or hot-swapping try disabling by selecting "disable" in the right-click menu - in some cases you have to manually enable/disable to get exactly what you want but should not take more than 30 seconds unless you have some type of driver issue or something else.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.