Headset Audio Issue

Xenoman

Reputable
Sep 28, 2015
Hello, I have a HyperX Cloud 2 headset and have had it for a few months now. I have put up with this issue too long and am now trying to figure out a solution. My problem is, anything past 4% volume is too loud. If the headset is at 6%, it is audible from across the room. This leaves me with very little intervals for customization of volume and I often find myself at 1% volume. Is this a driver issue? As far as I'm concerned I should be up to date. Does anybody else have this issue? I am also emailing their support asking them, though I figured the people on this forum generally know what they are talking about and stand just as good of a chance figuring this out as I cant seem to find any other forums regarding this issue. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for reading.

Lutfij

Titan
Can you please pass on your full systems specs inclusive of your OS and peripherals? Are you sure your BIOS and device drivers(namely chipset) are up to date? The issue is pertaining to your inline amp/sound card. There seems to be a firmware update available for your headset.Within your OS in Device Manger see if any device is flagged with a yellow exclamation mark and in doing so try and remove your device and the drivers and reinstall it while also setting the headphones in sound manager as your default audio device.

TRENDING THREADS