Headset for Audiovox CDM8900

Scott

I am looking for a headset (behind the ear or ear bud) that has an in-line
button so I can answer and end calls without opening the flip. This would be
really helpful when zipping through an airport.

Thanks, Scott

I have this phone but as far as I know, there is no way to answer the phone
without opening the flip. I have a jabra headset, which is behind the ear.

"Scott" <scott@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I am looking for a headset (behind the ear or ear bud) that has an in-line
> button so I can answer and end calls without opening the flip. This would
be
> really helpful when zipping through an airport.
>
> Thanks, Scott

TRENDING THREADS