Headset help Win10

JaymanHD

Honorable
Jun 16, 2015
Hello, I recently purchased a $20 headset. Its pretty cheap but id really like it to work properly on my computer. I went into calls and such and it sucked. Only one side worked and all I could hear when people talked was a terrible echo. I plugged the headset into my phone later and tried it, it worked absolutely fine. The sound was crystal clear and both sides of the headset worked. So I reinstalled the realtek HD audio driver that is equipped with my msi H81M-E33 motherboard and it still doesn't want to work. My computer is currently running windows 10. Just a FYI, this happened to another headset I own which I thought broke. Now I am questioning if it actually broke or my computer is acting funny. Your responses are greatly appreciated, and good luck!

JaymanHD

Honorable
Jun 16, 2015
Well I fixed my problem on my own, it turns out I needed to plug them into the back ports of the computer. I have no idea why, but that's my fix and it works perfectly fine now. Dunno how helpful this is to user, but you should try this before doing what I did and posting a forum thread about it :p

TRENDING THREADS