[SOLVED] Headset - HyperX Stinger vs Corsair Void Pro

songoku619

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2011
Hi,

I've recently been in the market for a new gaming headset.

I've narrowed it down to the corsair void pro and the hyperX cloud stinger as they're similarly priced in my country.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the two? I'm leaning towards the void pro from YouTube videos.

Solution

If you are going wired than in my opinion I would go with the the Corsair Void Pro, I looks really cool and like you said,
youtube reviews are good.

prestonter99

Prominent
Nov 10, 2017
I had a HyperX Stinger like a year ago and it was a pretty good headset. If the Corsair Void Pro is the same one I am thinking of than it is wireless. From my experience with headsets I have never had luck with wireless headsets and they have always gave out on me. But the Corsair Void does look like a nice headset and reading reviews it seems really good.

prestonter99

Prominent
Nov 10, 2017

If you are going wired than in my opinion I would go with the the Corsair Void Pro, I looks really cool and like you said,
youtube reviews are good.

Solution

songoku619

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2011
So I went in store with the intention of getting the void pro's but they seemed a little plasticy. Sales rep showed me the HS50's so I took them. No regrets!! Superb build and sound quality. I've yet to test the mic however.