Headset not working with realtek

JIB271

Commendable
Apr 20, 2016
Hi guys,
Im not sure what happened, but suddenly my headset is messed up. This headset has a microphone and headphone component. I proceeded as normal, plugging in each of the jacks (green and pink) into the corresponding spots on my tower, and now neither the mic nor the headphones work. Anyone wanna tell me what settings I need to have in realtek to make it work? When I plug in each cable, it asks me to designate a name to the device. Respectively, I chose Mic in for the mic, and Headphone for the headphones. Whats going on?

Solution
try downloading the newest driver and reloading it see if the driver is damaged. from realtech web page. when it installs and done rebooting if the error still there look at windows sound check to see what the default device is it should be realtech speaker not nvidia or amd hdmi. in realtech control panel is a check box to make the front and rear ports there own outputs make sure that on.
try downloading the newest driver and reloading it see if the driver is damaged. from realtech web page. when it installs and done rebooting if the error still there look at windows sound check to see what the default device is it should be realtech speaker not nvidia or amd hdmi. in realtech control panel is a check box to make the front and rear ports there own outputs make sure that on.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS