Question Headset`s microphone is extremly quiet and people can hear my windows sounds in good quality

May 17, 2019
Today randomly while talking on Discord my microphone from HyperX headset just became super silent almost impossible to hear me while also having bad quality, while my system sounds are perfectly heard by people that I talk to.

Things I tried -
Checking in volume mixer any boosts/volume set to max
Reinstalling/Uninstalling audio drivers
Setting everything I dont use as disabled and the one that I use as default I have no idea whats causing it and I tried every single fix that was on internet

I suspect that it is something to do with how jack inputs work or a game I downloaded messing with my audio drivers. Tested mic on different PC it was fine so its not a hardware problem.

May 17, 2019
Update : I need to scream for it to pick up anything and then its rly silent with bad quality, and my NVIDIA settings for some reason after restarts are not the same always, I feel like a game or another program could`ve made impact on this, but I have almost clean PC besides - Discord, STEAM, Teamspeak3, Battalion1944, CSGO.

May 17, 2019
Update 2 - Resetting my PC helped to show in tests that mic is picking up sound but when I try to talk it picks up and then stutters until I scream, basiclly it only picks up very loud sounds.