Question Headset sound problem, and i think its not broken

Jun 11, 2019
I dont know why, i already update drivers, but my headset (siberia 100) do some strange noise like prupru and stop the sound in some games, BUT if i put the quality of song to 4000hz the song start again. only happen with that headset .
Games example: Lego superheroes, dead or alive 5 and other games . help and when i open the steam do the prupru song, the sound stop and start again
When the headset do prupru(stupid sound) all pc stop the sound then do again prupru all the sound start again but the game no

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Go into Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Change System Sounds.

Then click the Sounds tab.

Look at the Program Events box and select "Asterisk".

Below that there should be a drop down list of Windows sounds.

Select the various sounds in turn and then use the Green Triangle Test button to find the "prupru" sound and what event that sound indicates.

Jun 11, 2019
none of them is the "prupru" i think that "prupru" its not a "sound" from the pc, it seems like static sound, but sometimes do the disconnect hardware sound and the connect hardware again when open some games, and when that happen all pc stop sound but comeback again but the game sound no

Jun 11, 2019
and now for some reason, i open the game, the sound was good but i put ps4 command , the prupru comes and the game sound stop, and now even if restart the game without the ps4 comand the sound dont come out. i discover now that if i taken the headset usb and put again the "prupru" sound appear, that means that some games disconnect the headset and when connect again , the headset dont read the sound

And for some reason, when i put in a diferente usb port the game sound is good but i close the game and start again or if i do alt tab and take too long to get into the game again the game sound stop again

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2019
another think i discover , i start the game 3 times with discord close , the sound was good, i turn on discord and go to call the sound game stop ,i turn off the call but stay with discord open, and the sound start again