fenix12549

Commendable
Mar 7, 2020
Bit of a strange one.
My headset was linked to 'Mic in at front panel (pink)' and suddenly stopped picking up any sounds on that setting. I can have it on Realtek USB2.0 Audio but the quality is significantly worse, It's also not a USB device. My comp still registers when it's plugged in.
I've tried reinstalling audio drivers and disabling and enabling the Mic In setting but no such luck. I know the headset isn't broke because it is picking up on USB2.0 setting.
Also changed the settings on Audio Console to disable front panel detection and have tried not having input devices recognise as different, and vice-versa.
No idea what could have caused this overnight. It's a Logitech G342.

Any help would be appreciated

Christophe516

Prominent
May 2, 2022
Bit of a strange one.
My headset was linked to 'Mic in at front panel (pink)' and suddenly stopped picking up any sounds on that setting. I can have it on Realtek USB2.0 Audio but the quality is significantly worse, It's also not a USB device. My comp still registers when it's plugged in.
I've tried reinstalling audio drivers and disabling and enabling the Mic In setting but no such luck. I know the headset isn't broke because it is picking up on USB2.0 setting.
Also changed the settings on Audio Console to disable front panel detection and have tried not having input devices recognise as different, and vice-versa.
No idea what could have caused this overnight. It's a Logitech G342.

Any help would be appreciated
You only mention disabling the Front Panel. But have you tried the panel on the back?