Headset

Bostick

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
I need a new headset that is good for both music and gaming, when I say good for music; I mean I want a headset with high bass and treble, and for the microphone I just need a moderately good one, I don't need a great one (as long as other people can hear what I say)

I want one that's comfortable after long hours of play, and a closed-ear headset is preferable.

I'm currently using some cheap Logitech one, with a really good microphone, but the sound is terrible and it's so uncomfortable to wear for 15 minutes+ :(

ksampanna

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
I need a new headset that is good for both music and gaming, when I say good for music; I mean I want a headset with high bass and treble, and for the microphone I just need a moderately good one, I don't need a great one (as long as other people can hear what I say)

I want one that's comfortable after long hours of play, and a closed-ear headset is preferable.

I'm currently using some cheap Logitech one, with a really good microphone, but the sound is terrible and it's so uncomfortable to wear for 15 minutes+ :(
What is your budget?

Bostick

Distinguished
May 17, 2010

Less than $100 if possible :S