Headsets and Mice

Joseph Zlnay

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014
I have built a computer and was wondering what headset would be really good to use, the games I play are battlefield 4, day z, crysis 3, Titanfall and many more. I was also wondering what mouse I should get I was thinking of getting the razer naga..

Solution

Hmm not sure you picked up on my cheap sarcasm. I know some hardware is overpriced and unnecessary but as mouse and headset provide sensory and tactile devices you should not skimp to much and get good quality products to be able to play at your best if it's important to you. If that's not an issue then stick to your...

Major_Trouble

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2007

Yeah you're right. Just a trackpad and a set of Apple ear buds is enough to be classed as a true gamer. He may play like sh#t but he's a true gamer.

david271749

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014

Brings a tear to my eye. I couldn't have said it better myself. lol.
Seriously, just get something cheap that functions well enough. You don't need flashy lights or gamer brand names.

Major_Trouble

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2007

Hmm not sure you picked up on my cheap sarcasm. I know some hardware is overpriced and unnecessary but as mouse and headset provide sensory and tactile devices you should not skimp to much and get good quality products to be able to play at your best if it's important to you. If that's not an issue then stick to your trackpad and ear buds. It does not make people any less or more true gamers IMHO.

Solution