Headset's microphone is not working on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2018
Hello, as title is saying, my microphone in headset is not working on PC (But it was working while ago). But is working on laptop without any issue. Tried everything i found on internet, nothing seems to work for me. (Headset's reproductors working well, just microphone not). WIN10 on both laptop and PC

In short I tried this:

- Check updates in device manager = audio input and output + sound, video and game controller (NVIDIA High Definition Audio, Realtek High Definition Audio and USB device - headset) = all seems to be up to date, since nothing pop up.

- Tried all USB ports in PC or Keyboard device

- Tried troubleshooting, nothing.

- Tried to dig in audio settings (recording), microphone device is there and set as default, but that bar near it is just grey, not green as it should be.

- Tried different communication apps, just to make sure its not hardware/win issue - teamspeak, discord, skype. Nothing working (on PC)

I am out of ideas and can't find anything else i tried out there, so I am asking here on the forum and hopefuly someone will have solution for me. Thanks a lot!

headset: CONNECT IT CI-1130

Solution
Search for "microphone privacy settings" which will return "Allow access to the microphone on this device".
Turn on "Allow apps to access your microphone".
Jul 25, 2018

I have the same problem here but I cant find "microphone privacy settings"'
Í'm on win7 and my mic looks like being unplugged

rgd1101

Don't

because that is only on windows 10. can you try another mic to make sure it is not the mic or the port that having issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.