Question Health Status: Caution --- Will this HDD cause any problems ?

Jul 22, 2022
Can this cause any problems with bad fps or game stutters or something at all?

unknown.png
unknown.png

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
If you are running games off that drive, certainly. Given the drive's running hours and beginnings of read errors you should back up anything you consider important and replace the drive.

11 man years, or 2.5 years turned on constantly. How old is it? I'm seeing drives as far back as 2008. 14 years is a darn good run if correct.

Hard drives are cheap though, you can get a 1TB drive for $30 or so, or get yourself a 500/512GB SSD for about the same.

Jul 22, 2022
If you are running games off that drive, certainly. Given the drive's running hours and beginnings of read errors you should back up anything you consider important and replace the drive.

11 man years, or 2.5 years turned on constantly. How old is it? I'm seeing drives as far back as 2008. 14 years is a darn good run if correct.

Hard drives are cheap though, you can get a 1TB drive for $30 or so, or get yourself a 500/512GB SSD for about the same.
idk how old it is like 7 years maybe or even more but my games on it are running bad and the other one the SSD one is running better but still laggy idk if the problem is even the ssd but yeah