Question Heard 4 beeps when starting my Pc

Oct 14, 2018
Hi. I have asus a320m-gaming mothboard. Recently my Hdd went bad so I bought a new one. Also I had gigabyte nvidea GeForce gt 710 installed. Now I removed that gpu. And plugged the cable to motherboard's hdmi slot via vga to hdmi converter in order to install win10. But when I started it I hear 1 long beep followed by 3 short beep. And my monitor shows no signal ie no cable connected. Even after hearing the 4 beeps the mb is on and running like fan and all. Need help since I am new in this area.

That beep code indicates no GPU detected. If you're using one of the Ryzen CPUs without an integrated GPU this is why you're getting this specific beep code.

Reinstall your GPU, connect your monitor to the GPU, and see if it'll work then. Not sure why you bothered to remove the GPU in the first place.

Reactions: PC Tailor
Oct 14, 2018
That beep code indicates no GPU detected. If you're using one of the Ryzen CPUs without an integrated GPU this is why you're getting this specific beep code.

Reinstall your GPU, connect your monitor to the GPU, and see if it'll work then. Not sure why you bothered to remove the GPU in the first place.
Thanks mate. Actually i am planning to buy msi 1650 gpu that's why. Actually the processor is amd ryzen 1300, I thought it had integrated gpu.