Question Heat

Mar 26, 2019
I'm going to buy a new ASUS Rx 570 4G ROG Strix 2 fans replace my old Biostar GTX 750 ti 2 fans. My pc case has 1 fan in front for hard drive and the question is: will the Rx 570 heat up my pc case more and by how much?

Thanks.

Mar 26, 2019
Thanks guys! I'm always in AC room with 26 degree C, that might be good for it? Or maybe i'll bring the case to store telling them to add more fans :D

But will adding fans draw much power from my PSU(500W)? My CPU is I5 3470.

RobCrezz

Expert
Ambassador
120mm case fans are cheap if you did need to get some, like the Arctic F12 is decent for case airflow and cheap.

Fans dont use much power, so a couple extra you dont need to worry about that, but the rx 570 uses significantly more power than the 750 ti, so a decent psu will be needed. What make and model of psu do you have?

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
I can't find it, someone ripped the label off, all i know is it's 500W, Black, has some Korean text on cable's label. :( if it can't power the GPU then i'll upgrade it as well.
That really isn't a great approach...
If the unit's poor quality it may not have proper protective features, so if it pops when you try to power the RX 570 it may take other components with it.