[SOLVED] Heat

MatteoCaporale

Commendable
Mar 11, 2020
Hi everybody, can you tell me how much an Intel i9.9900K heats versus a Ryzen 5 3600? Obviously you haven't to be precise to the single degree, just to have an idea.
Thank you.

Solution
I'd like to compare the be QUIET Dark Rock Pro 4 (air cooler) and the ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 (which costs a little bit less in this period) which is better?
The mobo is an MSI H270M Bazooka that will be upgraded soon with an MSI B40 tomahawk MAX
New Liquid Freezer II 240 is quite good for it's price and size, compares favorably with any air cooler and all 240 AIOs. Should have no trouble with R5 3600. on the other hand Dark Rock Pro 4 is also more than a match for 3600 so it just comes down to your preference for air or AIO (not counting price difference as it is a long term investment).
I'd like to compare the be QUIET Dark Rock Pro 4 (air cooler) and the ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 (which costs a little bit less in this period) which is better?
The mobo is an MSI H270M Bazooka that will be upgraded soon with an MSI B40 tomahawk MAX
New Liquid Freezer II 240 is quite good for it's price and size, compares favorably with any air cooler and all 240 AIOs. Should have no trouble with R5 3600. on the other hand Dark Rock Pro 4 is also more than a match for 3600 so it just comes down to your preference for air or AIO (not counting price difference as it is a long term investment).

Solution
I have friend with Liquid Freezer II 240 on 3700x overclocked to 4.3GHz and it keeps temps in low 60s, I ordered one because my CM 140XL is at end of 5 year warranty and it's not as good as in beginning, that was 3 weeks ago but this Corona virus stopped it dead. It also has a small fan to blow at VRM, nifty feature.

MatteoCaporale

Commendable
Mar 11, 2020
I have friend with Liquid Freezer II 240 on 3700x overclocked to 4.3GHz and it keeps temps in low 60s, I ordered one because my CM 140XL is at end of 5 year warranty and it's not as good as in beginning, that was 3 weeks ago but this Corona virus stopped it dead. It also has a small fan to blow at VRM, nifty feature.

I really thank you!!

MatteoCaporale

Commendable
Mar 11, 2020

Can you help me with the last thread that I posted some minutes ago?