Heatsink for 7NNXP

What heatsinks fit on a 7NNXP. I thought about a SWIFTECH MCX462-V
but i don't think can fit it on there. Any suggestions?

--Kruwreka

> What heatsinks fit on a 7NNXP. I thought about a SWIFTECH MCX462-V
> but i don't think can fit it on there. Any suggestions?
>

> --Kruwreka

I am currently using a Vantec AEROFLOW VA4-C7040. I had to grind away a
small part of the corner where it contacted the capacitor.

W Sikorski

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 09:31:08 -0400, "Wayne SIKORSKI"
<wsikorski@snip.net> wrote:

>> What heatsinks fit on a 7NNXP. I thought about a SWIFTECH MCX462-V
>> but i don't think can fit it on there. Any suggestions?
>>

>> --Kruwreka
>
>I am currently using a Vantec AEROFLOW VA4-C7040. I had to grind away a
>small part of the corner where it contacted the capacitor.
>
>W Sikorski

Thanks for the suggestion. I decided to go with the Cooler Master
Aero 7 Lite. It fit on the board and was fairly inexpensive.

--Kruwreka