Question Heatsink mounting backplates compatible with Cryorig H7

Jul 27, 2020
I have a Cryorig H7 but lost the screws and backplate and cant seem to find one online that ships to ireland so im wondering is there another backplate compatible with the heatsink and my mobo?

Mobo: Gigabite Z390
Heatsink: H7 Cryorig

Lutfij

Titan
You should contact Cryorig's customer support and see if they can ship out mounting for your cooler. The reason I specify this is due to the fact that the only way you're going to be able to work with the cooler, is to source the same mounting hardware which can come from:
a| someone on Ebay
b| you buy another H7 and use the mounting hardware from that kit
c| contact Cryorig for a replacement mounting hardware

Jul 27, 2020
You should contact Cryorig's customer support and see if they can ship out mounting for your cooler. The reason I specify this is due to the fact that the only way you're going to be able to work with the cooler, is to source the same mounting hardware which can come from:
a| someone on Ebay
b| you buy another H7 and use the mounting hardware from that kit
c| contact Cryorig for a replacement mounting hardware
I have contaced them and they have told me that it isnt covered under the warranty and i should buy another off their shop however their shop doesnt have them and i cant find any shipping to my country on amazon or ebay so im wondering if their are any compatible with it