Question Heavy Gpu/Cpu Overheating With No Reason ! Please Help !

Nov 12, 2019
Hello everybody,until the last couple of days my pc was running all fine then suddenly when i was playing gta 5 my frame rate started to drop to 30-25 with heavy stutter.I could play around 60-70 (vsync on locked at 60 with no drops) all fine.Normally my cpu was around 70 and my gpu was around 75 when playing any kind of new,intensive game.After i realized the lag and the stutter happening i thought it was something with the game but then i found out it happens on every single game.Even old ones.When i fire up firemark in 3 minutes my gpu goes to 84 from 30 and starts to downclock itself heavily.Im talking about dropping to 200 mhz from 1200-1300 mhz.Also i saw that my cpu became hotter too but it doesnt downclock itself.It just runs hot.I cleaned all the dust from my pc.I think cpu is fine since i didnt change thermal paste for the last 5 years and it might be the problem but my gpu is only about a year old and i got the lastest drivers.It has zero dust on it.Im pretty sure my psu is fine for my system.I have I5 4460 with 16 Gb ram and an RX 560.My psu is zalman700w 80 plus bronze.It could handle my old 250W gpu with no problems so i doubt it is a power related issue.I really need some help over there guys,what should i do ? My gpu has no warranty since i got it from my friend and he has no receipt/warranty card or even box.

Nov 12, 2019
Oh also i forgot to mention my gpu behaves very strange on firemark,when i alt+tab out of fire mark it cools around 5-10 degrees celcius in a second and when i run firemark it gets 15 degrees celcius hotter in 2-3 seconds.