HELLO,any help ?

computadora

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
HELLO,any help ?
i formated my PC but now say that my videocard is a NVIDIA gforce 7025 and i don't know why because now my PC has the HD 7950 Radeon.,i reinstall like 3 times windows 7 and i change the BIOS but i'n not shure if i'm doing something wrong.,when i restart my computer the motherboard make like noise or beep,my motherboard is a m68mt-s2.

and sometimes my PC shows that the HD 7950 is isntalled and ramdonly shows the NVIDIA 7025.,i chek everithing iand i dont have virus or spyware only the problem looks like is the videocard,BIOS or the motherboard.,only i change the BIOS firts CDROM,second HARDRIVE and the i try with PCI,i think is EVAG and PGE.
When my PC was good everytime that i istalled windows 7 starts at resolution 800 but now always starts at max or 1920.,also i deleted my hardrives and i can't fix.,any help please ;)

thank you very much !!!!

computadora

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
I tried many thing in the BIOS but says that the videocard is unavailable.and when I install the driver AMD ATI for the videocard says warning occurred during installation.,view log for details .Do the Bios need to be on PCI ,VGA or P ?

computadora

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
I did with all but nothing,do I need to disable the Nvidia on the device manager? ,I disable on the Bios but when I restart the computer the motherboard make noises and 1 beep,the the device type or videocard says Nvidia.thank you and lets see if I can fix.