[SOLVED] Hello everyone i am thinking about upgrading my 1050 ti but i am not sure what to get

olehburko

Reputable
Feb 5, 2018
I am currently running a MSI 1050 ti and originally planning on either a used Titan X or a 1070 but recently i have thought about AMD's cards now i know nothing about AMD's line up of cards the names confuse me and i am not sure what is high end and what is not, i was wondering if anyone could enlighten me about the AMD cards and maybe recommend a alternative to the titan or 1070 thank you

Solution
Until the graphic card demand dies down and supply returns to normal, you really don't want to bother with an attempted upgrade at this point (unless you've got money to burn).

On NVidia's side you have the RTX 3000 series cards and the GTX 1600 series cards as the latest.
On AMD's side, you have the RX 6000 series

Here is Tom's Hardware GPU Hierarchy Chart. This tells you from top to bottom the best cards that have been released, but again. With the graphic card shortage, now, really isn't a good time to be thinking upgrade.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Until the graphic card demand dies down and supply returns to normal, you really don't want to bother with an attempted upgrade at this point (unless you've got money to burn).

On NVidia's side you have the RTX 3000 series cards and the GTX 1600 series cards as the latest.
On AMD's side, you have the RX 6000 series

Here is Tom's Hardware GPU Hierarchy Chart. This tells you from top to bottom the best cards that have been released, but again. With the graphic card shortage, now, really isn't a good time to be thinking upgrade.

-Wolf sends

Solution