[SOLVED] Hello everyone, I would like to know a little about the evaluation of my pieces

Apr 1, 2020
  • I7 6950x
  • Msi x99 GodLike
  • Asus Gtx 1080 Strix O8G (x2)
  • Hx1200i - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
  • Waterblock Ek per le due 1080
  • EK Water Blocks EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 PWM
  • EK Water Blocks EK-CoolStream Classic PE 360 (x2)
  • Asus MG279
  • Asus MG278
  • I7 8086k (5.5 con 1.55v)
  • Asus x370 Apex
  • G.Skill 4133mhz cl17

Solution
how much I could sell every single component

That's really up to your local market. Use eBay for each piece in your location. Checkmark the option for sold items. Then you'll see what they sell for not what people are asking.
  • If all you can find are US sales. You can likely get 15% to 20% more in other markets.
  • eBay, Paypal and shipping will eat away about 20% of the value.
  • CPU and motherboard should be sold together. To reduce return risk.
  • Try selling locally first. eBay gives a good idea of value. Local sales means no fees and no returns. Plus sometimes idiots ruin good components. Due to lack of ability to install them properly.
  • Big eBay sellers command higher prices. Don't go starry eyed at a few high...
how much I could sell every single component

That's really up to your local market. Use eBay for each piece in your location. Checkmark the option for sold items. Then you'll see what they sell for not what people are asking.
  • If all you can find are US sales. You can likely get 15% to 20% more in other markets.
  • Try selling locally first. eBay gives a good idea of value. Local sales means no fees and no returns. Plus sometimes idiots ruin good components. Due to lack of ability to install them properly.
  • Big eBay sellers command higher prices. Don't go starry eyed at a few high priced sales. Look at the average sold price for a realistic sale price.

Solution
Apr 1, 2020
  • Big eBay sellers command higher prices. Don't go starry eyed at a few high priced sales. Look at the average sold price for a realistic sale price.
how do I see those sold?