Question Hello everyone

Nov 9, 2020
So a few weeks ago my computer was working great. I got a update from Microsoft update and reset my computer. After the reset I had no signal on my monitors so I turned off my computer unplugged it from the wall waited a few seconds and plugged it back in then turned it on. it worked so I do some research and a few post says it's the bios so I reset my bios and that did not help I updated my bios that did not help at this point unplugging my pc from the wall don't help anymore I have removed the last updates no change I have reinstalled driver's for gpu but to get it to work I haft to remove my gpu then bios battery then reinstalle gpu and bios battery then it will work fine till I reset my computer.
My gpu it a gtx 1660 ti

Nov 9, 2020
So giving a update on my problem. I replaced my power supply from a 650 80 gold to a 850 80 gold
And my issue remains. I wondered if my gpu went bad so I removed my gpu and did hdmi to my motherboard and that did not work I tried with 3 different monitors from hdmi and DP I replaced the DP cord and hdmi and that did not change anything. I have removed my cmos battery left it out for 10 mins and reinstalled it and no change. For a recap from when my problem started I would only half to unplug my computer from the wall wait a sec then plug it back in and it would work then that changed to remove the bios battery then after putting the battery back in then it would work now none of them tricks work. Idk if my motherboard failed. when I turn my computer on all my lights fans light for my gpu all turn on and work so I'm kinda stuck. Any info would be great thanks