Question Hello guys I'm looking for some specific app

Maurice97

Distinguished
BANNED
May 24, 2015
Is there an app that turns my smartphone into a touch pad with a cursor for like hooking it up to a TV or a monitor?
And if possible without root
My phone is a Razer phone 1

Maurice97

Distinguished
BANNED
May 24, 2015
For TV or PC?
I know that I've used for ages the PC remote
https://monect.com
Just it has slight issue with some games, like I've had issue with fifa constantly crashing, probably due to "many controllers". (As the app installs drivers and acts as a controller/keyboard/mouse/etc.)
noo I meant like an app for my phone that would give me possibly a mouse cursor when I plug it into a TV or some monitor like.. using the phone as it's own mouse when it's plugged into a screen

Maurice97

Distinguished
BANNED
May 24, 2015
I'm not looking for a pc remote control app
i need an app that adds a cursor to my phone when it's plugged into a television instead of me looking at my phone whenever I wanna press something

I'm not looking for a pc remote control app
i need an app that adds a cursor to my phone when it's plugged into a television instead of me looking at my phone whenever I wanna press something
What, then, you're looking for?
  • How is your phone connected to the TV (or want it connected)?
  • Do you want your phone to emulate a mouse connected to the TV, or you are projecting your phone onto the TV?

Maurice97

Distinguished
BANNED
May 24, 2015
I'll just root my device. Found some app that hopefully will work out for me but it needs root
Although I'd like to keep my phone as stock and non modified as possible but oh well..