[SOLVED] Hello hope you are having a good day, I recently finished building my PC, it would turn on and all the RGB would work, but it would not post.

Sep 29, 2020
I tried to get it to post, but with no luck, everything works perfectly fine all fans spinning and all RGB is turning on, do you have a solution to this? One more question why is there a yellow light as well as a white light coming from my mother board?

Mobo: Asus Rog Strix B550 F Gaming

Thanks for any and all help.

Solution
I should also mention that my hdmi cable connects to my motherboard is it supposed to go into my graphics card?
Wait... If u have cpu whitch support integrate graphic u can use mobo for first time boot... But if isnt that u must use gpu and tray boot pc when plug cable in gpu
Your gpu have display port and hdmi

dimtodim

Reputable
I tried to get it to post, but with no luck, everything works perfectly fine all fans spinning and all RGB is turning on, do you have a solution to this? One more question why is there a yellow light as well as a white light coming from my mother board?

Mobo: Asus Rog Strix B550 F Gaming

Thanks for any and all help.
what u mean?when u try power on pc or what?is that yellow light flashing or lit steady?

dimtodim

Reputable
It is not giving me a video signal when I turn it on. The yellow light is not blinking it is constantly on.
Most modern power supplies have 2 systems a 20W 5v standby linear power supply which lights up the flea on the motherboard and a switching power supply. Your power supply is DEAD and that's why it wont turn on. The Yellow light on the board and the green light on the back are indication of AC power available not an indication of GOOD working power supply.

Sep 29, 2020
Most modern power supplies have 2 systems a 20W 5v standby linear power supply which lights up the flea on the motherboard and a switching power supply. Your power supply is DEAD and that's why it wont turn on. The Yellow light on the board and the green light on the back are indication of AC power available not an indication of GOOD working power supply.
This is a new power supply and the computer does turn on it just doesn't give me a video signal. Also I don't have any green light on my motherboard it is only white and yellow.

TRENDING THREADS