Question Hello! I’m from Russia

Sep 25, 2021
Hello! I’m from Russia.
Pardon my poor English.
I want to ask about the adapter SATA 13 pin to USB to plug cd drive of a laptop to USB.
Chinese tools turned out to be unreliable and for this reason I use reliable tools instead. That is why I’m looking for American manufacturers of this adapter.
It turned out to be not so easy. I’ve found only one manufacturer. It is MicroSataCables.
I ordered MicroSataCables’s adapter I needed on Ebay. Unfortunately the package was lost. (The tracking shows that it was lost in London.) Sure, I got my money back.
I tried to order this adapter once again. But because of the previous failed purchase MicroSataCables refused to sell me the adapter. I also tried to order it on Amazon, but it was no success.
I asked my friends to order this adapter for me. But MicroSataCables refused to send their products to Russia.
From time to time I order stuff on ebay and amazon. But such a thing happened to me for the first time.
I suppose MicroSataCables is not the only American manufacturer of this adapter. And for this reason I want to ask the forum users if there are other American manufacturers of this adapter?
Thank you very much!