Question Hello! I am having an issue with my pc as all my games are crashing upon startup.

May 20, 2022
All of my games are crashing. Some games that require less GPU power work for like 30 sec and then crash. The issue is only occurring with games and no other Software. I tried fresh installing GPU drivers, I also fresh installed windows and did a format but the problem is not resolving. Sometimes I get the message "Application (application name) has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware". My pc specs are:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x 3.7GHz
GPU: Gigabyte AORUS Elite RTX 3060
RAM: Teamgroup T-FORCE 16GB(8x2) 3600MHz.
Storage: 500GB Samsung 970 EVO SSD for booting windows and 2TB Segate HDD for Apps
PSU: Using a 750W Bronze
The problem only started two weeks ago, before that everything was fine.
I tried some methods that I found on google but nothing worked. What should I do??

May 20, 2022
750W Bronze what? Make and model of PSU.
It is a COOLERMASTER MWE 750W Bronze V2

Uninstall your GPU drivers with DDU in safe mode, and then do a fresh install from Nvidia's website for the latest driver.

I'm presuming with the reinstall of the OS, you have the latest AMD chipset drivers too? If not get those installed.

Also, it might worth testing your ram. Use Memtest86+ (create a bootable USB drive), and run it for 4 passes. Let us know if there are any errors.

May 20, 2022
Uninstall your GPU drivers with DDU in safe mode, and then do a fresh install from Nvidia's website for the latest driver.

I'm presuming with the reinstall of the OS, you have the latest AMD chipset drivers too? If not get those installed.

Also, it might worth testing your ram. Use Memtest86+ (create a bootable USB drive), and run it for 4 passes. Let us know if there are any errors.
I did a fresh reinstall of the drivers multiple times and also my OS but that didn't solve the problem.
I did all the tests and the RAMs are good too.