Hello I am new to making pcs and so on can you help me with my thread including questions and other stuff related to this

Sep 8, 2018
Hello I am new to PC creation.
I am planning on building a pc this year and I have asked other members of this community and other communities about doing so.

1st of all I have a general idea of stuff, just not the specifics, so please explain any answers to me if they delve into the topic vastly.

To begin with, I have a tight budget, that isn't very flexible, so the specs you see on the build I have created using pc part picker probably wont change to much as the parts are generally great value for the money. I have already brought a graphics card that is compatible with this build. It is an MSI Radeon RX 570 8gb OC card that I brought off ebuyer and has arrived. The card I bought cost me £158.99 which is a great value and considering that most cards at the time were selling for higher despite having less VRAM, this buy was definitely worst making.

So here is the build. What I would like you to do is check whether everything is compatible for sure and whether all these components will fit perfectly in the case. Furthermore, are there any videos you can give me links of, for the creation of a gaming pc. So here is the link of the build https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/VgCfRJ

Sep 8, 2018
Thank you sir, I am only looking for a thing that will get me higher fps rather than the flashy looks. After all that is a better gaming and user experience. Is everything compatible though sir as I have heard pc part picker does not take into account all variations of compatibilities. Furthermore, I need some help with knowing how to install the motherboard stand offs. Also
I am are all the cables included with these parts. Sorry for wasting your time if so, I am very conscientious.

Sep 8, 2018

already have a 500gb HD
also would the monitor come with the right cable to be compatible with my graphics card?

MA2K

Commendable
Sep 8, 2016

im not sure to be honestyou would have to check with the seller. persoanlly, mine only came with the power cable for the monitor and nothing else. ifyou do have to buy a cable, make sure you decide to buy a displayport cable to make use of freesync if you rmonitor supports it

MA2K

Commendable
Sep 8, 2016

Yup thats the one :)

TRENDING THREADS