[SOLVED] Hello i bought an rx5700xt and facing problems like when i first turn the computer it let me play at very low fps and a big amount of stuttering s

Jul 28, 2020
so i need to restart the pc more than 1 time to get some good fps idk if thats from hardware or software and when i restart the first 2 times it shows me ablue screen with driver power state faluire and it say that it needs to restart while im restarting it !! but after i restart the pc 2 times or 3 all the problems just go i called newegg they said they can refund me an i should speak to them early if i need a refund

i want to know what causing the problem and how to solve it

pc specs
ryzen 5 3600x
rx5700xt
msi b450m a pro max
16 gb ram team vulcan 3000 mhz
600 watt psu thermail take
1tb external hardrive [heard that some of these errors come from the external hdd btw]
240 gb ssd

Solution
i can refund any parts btw but it will finish on these 3 days
so i need to hurry
Try resitting your ram. Take them out and install back in. Also download ccleaner and run a registry clean. Just for safety measure, uninstall all adrenalin software. Use the control panel first then ddu. This time, try version 20.5.1
Jul 28, 2020
Use DDU Display driver uninstaller and uninstall your current driver. Then download driver version 20.4.2 from amd website and install that. I'll need a specific model of your psu. When you're restarting, unplug the external hdd.
omg
That's a bad psu for such a high performing gpu.
[/QUOTE
why is that and when i did unplug the hdd and did every thing u told me
now after i opened the pc no need to restart it to get good fps everything is working fine then i tried to restart to check if the blue screen will come nothing came but when i tried to game after i restart its giving me trash fps like before and when i restarted it again it showed me the same blue screen but the differnce to get that trash fps i need to restart the pc also to get the blue screens

Jul 28, 2020
Try resitting your ram. Take them out and install back in. Also download ccleaner and run a registry clean. Just for safety measure, uninstall all adrenalin software. Use the control panel first then ddu. This time, try version 20.5.1
i will format windows cause i think its corrupted like i cant open the microsoft store and <Mod Edit>
also when u said my psu is bad did you mean the amount of watts or just the build of it

Last edited by a moderator: