Question Hello i have a i5-4440 and a Nvidia GTX 1050 ti 32GB of RAM and all my games frame drop and lagg

Jul 24, 2019
all games just like low-key freaze ,lagg,stuter whatever you want to call it.....i have updated my drivers on the graphics card,but no results...any solution?

Blensidi

Commendable
May 28, 2019
Hello, how did you update your drivers (Geforce Experience or manually)? Is your storage disk (SSD or HDD) full (because some lags and frame drops might accure because the storage disks are full, at least I can say that out of my experience)?

If you have that kind of system and lags and fraam drops acure although you updated all of yor drivers then it's not a good sign. Perhaps a Virus scan might help because Viruses tend to take much performance from you PC or even the best option just restoring the PC. However before you do that I would recommend just reinstalling your graphics card drivers over and over again to make sure those lags dont happen because of it. Reinstalling graphics card driver helped me at least and mabe it will for you aswell. And if not try doing a full virus scan on your computer.