Question Hello! I set up a static ip for a device on my TENDA router and now the tenda doesn't work - lights keep turning off every few seconds / keeps resetin

Jun 20, 2022
Hello, so i tried seting up a static ip for a device connected to my tenda, i put in the ip it had and the mac adress of the pc, after clicking "save" the router reset, and from then on it keeps reseting every few seconds, on the ethernet (pc) it says "identifying", slowly going into "connected" for a second and then it goes to "Ethernet cable not connected" even though it is and it was working just fine before the static ip change for the device, any help? and the lights on the tenda itself keep turning off and on again

Jun 20, 2022
my TENDA router
Can you please pass on the model for your Tenda router? The router should have a reset button located on the router.
Hello! under the tenda itself it says Tenda N300 so i would assume that is the model, reseting the tenda with the wpn/rst button doesn't seem to work, the tenda still keeps turning off and on again every few seconds