[SOLVED] Hello I tried cleaning my PC up from the dust today cause I got a bluescreen and wanted to make sure everything is okay and when I plugged everything

Apr 21, 2020
Hello I tried cleaning my PC up from the dust today cause I got a bluescreen and wanted to make sure everything is okay and when I plugged everything back in it had no screen and the PC kept restarting over and over again,I moved the ram around,cleaned it,unplugged cables and plugged them in again and again but nothing! I don't know what to do...

Solution
I'm not as experienced with computers but I tried most of the things except the removing the graphics card and connecting my screen to the motherboard instead,I'm afraid I've unplugged something or maybe when I removed the RAM and put it in a different place caused this,cause I had no issue with my PC as of recently..
Yeah well graphics cards can also prevent the computer from boot up correctly....if your computer boots up without the graphics card it might be the GPU are faulty or has a problem...see what happens if you boot without it.

Bassplate

Reputable
Hello I tried cleaning my PC up from the dust today cause I got a bluescreen and wanted to make sure everything is okay and when I plugged everything back in it had no screen and the PC kept restarting over and over again,I moved the ram around,cleaned it,unplugged cables and plugged them in again and again but nothing! I don't know what to do...
You can try to reset your bios...Hopefully that would help also try to boot your computer only using one RAM stick per time and PER slot until the computer boots into bios.
Reset your Bios(Using the Jumper method)and try to boot up with one RAM stick only...IF nothing is working i would suggest that you make sure that your Graphics card(If you have installed)are perfectly connected or try to unmount the graphics card and connect your screen to the motherboard itself and try to boot your PC now.

Apr 21, 2020
You can try to reset your bios...Hopefully that would help also try to boot your computer only using one RAM stick per time and PER slot until the computer boots into bios.
Reset your Bios(Using the Jumper method)and try to boot up with one RAM stick only...IF nothing is working i would suggest that you make sure that your Graphics card(If you have installed)are perfectly connected or try to unmount the graphics card and connect your screen to the motherboard itself and try to boot your PC now.y bios as well and
I'm not as experienced with computers but I tried most of the things except the removing the graphics card and connecting my screen to the motherboard instead,I'm afraid I've unplugged something or maybe when I removed the RAM and put it in a different place caused this,cause I had no issue with my PC as of recently..

Bassplate

Reputable
Yeah well graphics cards can also prevent the computer from boot up correctly....if your computer boots up without the graphics card it might be the GPU are faulty or has a problem...see what happens if you boot without it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS