[SOLVED] Hello, I would like to get these pci card...

joojoo1234

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2009
I have a couple of USB pci cards and two empty x16 slots and I cannot get these cards to not have exclamation points. Why am I getting the out of resources message? I have 8gb which I assume is not the problem. I have an AMD Ryzen and a fairly modern motherboard.

Last edited:
Solution
I have a couple of USB pci cards and two empty x16 slots and I cannot get these cards to not have exclamation points. Why am I getting the out of resources message? I have 8gb which I assume is not the problem. I have an AMD Ryzen and a fairly modern motherboard.
Resources it refers to are most probably IRQ, if they are not fully Plug&Play compliant, you may need drivers for them.
Resources it refers to are most probably IRQ, if they are not fully Plug&Play compliant, you may need drivers for them.

Solution