Hello, need desperate help with a crashing problem which has been going on for at least a year!

opnaish

Reputable
Feb 9, 2016
So pre-Christmas I was running this build:
AMD FX6300
RADEON R9 270
16GB RAM
750WATT CORSAIR PSU
ASUS MOTHERBOARD NOT IMPORTANT

And I was getting these crashed mainly when playing Csgo, where the screen would freeze on what it was in and play a sound loop of the last millisecond then take me to a frozen 4:3 desktop requiring a frozen restart, it did respond to ctrl alt delete. I decided maybe the cpu was worn or the motherboard was broken so since Christmas this is my build:
Fractal design r5 windowed
Msi z97s sli krait motherboard
Intel i5 4690k
16gb ram
750watt psu
2 ssds
1hdd
Nzxt hue
Disk drive
RADEON R9 270

However I still got the crashed with this, sometime if I wait long enough it says AMD drivers have crashed and recovered sometimes it doesn't, I happens in all games but low need games can recover instead of needing a restart say like civ 5, I'm not sure what this is and have tried installing new drivers rein stalling, reset my entire os system and reinstalled. I was thinking I could be memory leak because when playing Csgo My counter in the top left shows
250fps
Gpu 96% load
Cpu 83% load
Memory: 1.3gb out of 11.59
But the number on the right 11.59 will decrease over time. Please help for any details just ask! Oh yeah and these crashes happen in random intervals sometimes within the first 10 minutes sometimes after 3hours sometimes every 30 minutes. It is extremely frustrating when playing such a competitive game!

Most likely sounds like a damaged GPU. Remove the GPU, run on the integrated GPU of the 4690k and see if it happens again. If it doesn't then we know it's the gpu and can work on something new (though Im certain its the gpu, I would suggest also using DDU to remove the drivers and then install them cleanly but since you did an os reinstall it might be that the GPU is faulty).