[SOLVED] Hello people, I was wondering if a Ryzen 5 3600 and a RTX 2060 Super would be a good build, and what upgrade path I could take after 5-10 years.

Sep 29, 2020
Parts:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: MSI Geforce 2060 Super
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WI-FI)
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB, Western Digital Blue 2TB Hard Drive
PSU: Corsair CXM 650W 80+ Bronze Certified

I appreciate any and all responses:)

Solution
No, I don't really want a graphics card update now, but thanks for the help.

No problem. Well, you're probably aware of Nvidia's recent released 3000 series and AMD will soon follow with their next iterations. Who knows what they have in store for us in a few years time. Good chance we'll be playing (Hopefully) 8K at 100fps +.
Sep 29, 2020
Not that long, maybe the graphics card? Processor wise, ends with Zen3?

DDR 5 platforms are hinted towards the end of next year. Definitely before five years from now anyhow, so an overhaul job if want that.
You suggested a graphics card upgrade what graphics card would you recommend? Also what do you mean by "ends with Zen3?". Thanks for the reply.

Sep 29, 2020
No problem. Well, you're probably aware of Nvidia's recent released 3000 series and AMD will soon follow with their next iterations. Who knows what they have in store for us in a few years time. Good chance we'll be playing (Hopefully) 8K at 100fps +.
I'm really looking forward to AMD new graphics cards, mostly because of the big performance and efficiency gains their promising.

Reactions: boju