Hello please chek my components are theyvood choice?

Jun 1, 2018
Hello , I want to build pc for gaming and I do not have experience in it at all. I did some research and thinking to buy ryzen 2600x and I wonder what motherboard should I buy? What about asus x470 prime pro Is it good ? Did chek ram prices and they are so expensive :O I think I can afford 2x4gb 3200 ram sticks is this it gonna work? I also can only afford tu buy nvidia gtx 1060 6gb gpu and I do have g sync 144mhz 1080p monitor already. What do you think should I buy all the parts above? Or tell me what should I change to make it work. Ty for reading .

Solution
The parts you've picked are fine. Actually, they're all pretty good. I don't have personal experience with the Asus Prime Pro, but Asus makes really good motherboards, so I don't foresee you having any issues with it. If you needed to cut back on the RAM, you could buy the sticks with a lower clock speed. The 1060 will be more than enough to play most games on Ultra at 144Hz.

ameyer75

Reputable
May 17, 2017
The parts you've picked are fine. Actually, they're all pretty good. I don't have personal experience with the Asus Prime Pro, but Asus makes really good motherboards, so I don't foresee you having any issues with it. If you needed to cut back on the RAM, you could buy the sticks with a lower clock speed. The 1060 will be more than enough to play most games on Ultra at 144Hz.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS