[SOLVED] Hello so i encountered this wierd problem with my pc

Oct 9, 2021
So today i tried turning on my pc and monitor says no signal, pc works fine every component works, after a while i decide to unplug the ram from its socket a nd put them back on , pc turns on and monitor shows signal, anyways after i turn my pc off and try to start it again monitor says no signal again, soo i go in again and this time i unplug my 6 pin connector from my gpu and plug it back in, again pc starts normally and monitor shows signal . never happened to me before im so lost , any tips ?

Solution
Try turning off computer, turn off power switch to psu in back of computer, unplug the plug from the computer. Now hold the power/start button down on the computer for 10 seconds. Plug the power plug back in, turn on psu and try to start computer. What happens?
Try turning off computer, turn off power switch to psu in back of computer, unplug the plug from the computer. Now hold the power/start button down on the computer for 10 seconds. Plug the power plug back in, turn on psu and try to start computer. What happens?

Solution