Hello Does Anyone Know The Best Fan Speed sowfare For GPU
I Am Not overclocking
Just Fan Speed for The Temp

My GPU is RTX 2060 6gb

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Speed Fan I cant even See my fans My Fans are connected to my Hub

Wait, your GPU's fan is connected to a hub and not the card's PCB directly? That may be the issue right there. Unplug the fan from the hub and plug it back into the card. The software should now detect the fan's RPM and you'll be able to set the fan speed. Whats the exact make & model of your 2060?

Sep 9, 2019
Wait, your GPU's fan is connected to a hub and not the card's PCB directly? That may be the issue right there. Unplug the fan from the hub and plug it back into the card. The software should now detect the fan's RPM and you'll be able to set the fan speed. Whats the exact make & model of your 2060?
Oh my mistake i meant my Fans Are not Showing on speed fan And my gpu fan is connected inside the gpu I was just Talking about My gpu and my fans not showing up on speedfan

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Gotcha. I'd try a different program then. MSI Afterburner works with just about all GPU's. Which brand is yours? More than likely they have a tweak program of their own, but even if you card isn't an MSI card, you can still use MSI Afterburner. Possibly the others as well. I currently have an EVGA 1060 6GB so I personally am using EVGA Precision X1 at the moment. You could try it as well.

Let us know how it goes.

Sep 9, 2019
Gotcha. I'd try a different program then. MSI Afterburner works with just about all GPU's. Which brand is yours? More than likely they have a tweak program of their own, but even if you card isn't an MSI card, you can still use MSI Afterburner. Possibly the others as well. I currently have an EVGA 1060 6GB so I personally am using EVGA Precision X1 at the moment. You could try it as well.

Let us know how it goes.
I have rtx 2060 6 gb and its msi Gaming Z and with this gpu is automatic fan control if i dont use the msi afterburner it still control the fan only if my Temp reaches 65 or 70