Hello, everyone. With Black Friday deals ongoing, I wanted to try and build a $500-$600 gaming PC. I have found several articles with recommended builds; however, I have some constraints that need to be factored in:
- All parts must either be available on Amazon (Prime/free shipping) or from somewhere that does not charge outrageous shipping to APO.
- Implicit with above, must ship to APO (Ran into issues with this at Newegg)
- I don’t play very graphic-intensive games. In fact, for the past 2 years, I have only played PUBG. Still, I am broadening my game library and would like to be able to play most games at 1080p/60 FPS.
- No recommendations needed for keyboard, mouse, or headset. I already know what I want in those areas.
- I’m set on Corsair 4000D Airflow for the case.