HELP! 7 NOOB QUESTIONS for 4K VIDEO EDITING SYSTEM!

Oct 7, 2018
Hi to all. Long question but VERY IMPORTANT:
I am going to build an 4k video editing pc (gopro 7 footages) and want to keep the case as beautiful as I can.

The Programs I use:
Adobe products (Mostly After Effects)
Handbrake
Rarely C4D and Element 3D

Here is what I want to build:

CPU: i9 9900k @ 5.0 GHz all cores
AIO: Asus Ryujin 360mm
GPU: Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti OC
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4 x 16 GB 3200MHz Cl16
Storages: 1 x 512 GB 970 pro (for OS/Sofrware/cache) + 1 x 512 GB 970 pro (for Footages/Project Files) + 1 x Samsung 860 Pro 512 GB (for Renders) + 4TB WD Black (for long time storage)
MDB: Asus Z390 Maximus XI Code
PSU: Asus Thor 850 watt
Case: Thermaltake Core p3 snow

Now, questions:

1. Is it ok to change nocuta ippc 2000 fans on stock asus radiator with Corsair LL120 pro RGB since nocuta fans are way ugly. And how much does it affect temp degrees?

2. Will the sata ssd bottleneck the cpu while rendering? I mean should I add 3rd NVMe for rendering? (Hint: First I render Raws - which is about 50GBytes for a 5 minutes 1080p - then I encode them to H.265 and H.264)

3. Although I love the Looking of the PSU (Showing using watts), But is the PSU reliable? Or should I buy Evga Supernova?

4. Is there any better Case? I am worried I cannot buy core p3, since it is hard to find. On websites like amazon it has only few reviews (compared to corsair cases which have almost +1000 reviews).

5. Nowadays the competition between AMD and Intel is waaaayyyyyyy embarrasing. I am way worried that amd release the 7nm cpu's and beat the i9-9900k. TBH I am very scared to move to AMD, since (...No reason!!). Should I move to 7nm AMD or should I wait for i9 8th gen X series? (Things like i9 8900X?)

6. Is using 4 x sata ssd's in Raid 0 better than 1 x NVMe? And also, should I worry about loosing my data and use Raid 1 for my HDD? (Buy another 4TB?)

7.if the answer for the question 2 is a yes and the 6 is no, then I have to add at least one more M.2. i9 9900k gives 16 PCIe lanes. This means I cannot add further M.2 by PCIe Expation slots unless I give up to PCIe 3 x8 for GPU and 2 x more M.2 on expantion slots (PCIe running at x8/x4/x4) (4 at Max), this reduces the gpu speed up to 5 percent. Not much but I don't like to ignore it. I can keep it at PCIe 3 x16 if I change my motherboard to Gigabyte Z390 Master which has 3 on board M.2s but I don't like to do this cause I am afraid of Gigabyte too (since I never had one) and also since I am using other component from asus, I want to stick to asus, unless at an strong reason.

I am struggling with building this pc so much, may be 8 hours per day. Some body please help me end my struggles...

(*HINT: this PC will be bought at start of Q3, 2019 but please answer all 7 questions as exactly as you can.)

Thanks, everyone.

Solution
1) Change away, I use noctuas on my radiators.
2) rather than adding drives, get bigger drives, with the expense of the other items, this shouldn't be too bad a worry by next year.
3) SuperNova are awesome.
4) Cases are subject to personal opinion. I like the Phanteks Enthoo Pro, plenty of room, nice case... But hey, it's gonna sit in your den/bedroom/office.
5) AMD! Ya! Check out the ThreadRippers. Nice stuff...
6) ALways Always Always no matter what, back up your stuff, that said, SSDs and NVMe drives are pretty reliable nowadays. Change them out every couple years or so if you're writing heave to them.
7) 1 drive to work from and 1 drive to work to with 1 drive for storage. Maybe check out the raid storage devices...
This is way too early. Ask this again a week before you buy. A month at the earliest. But almost a year? That's a whole generation in the tech world. A lot will happen.

But a pc build taking 8 hours a day of your time when it won't happen so far in the future isn't making sense. Maybe a typo?

1) Change away, I use noctuas on my radiators.
2) rather than adding drives, get bigger drives, with the expense of the other items, this shouldn't be too bad a worry by next year.
3) SuperNova are awesome.
4) Cases are subject to personal opinion. I like the Phanteks Enthoo Pro, plenty of room, nice case... But hey, it's gonna sit in your den/bedroom/office.
5) AMD! Ya! Check out the ThreadRippers. Nice stuff...
6) ALways Always Always no matter what, back up your stuff, that said, SSDs and NVMe drives are pretty reliable nowadays. Change them out every couple years or so if you're writing heave to them.
7) 1 drive to work from and 1 drive to work to with 1 drive for storage. Maybe check out the raid storage devices. Couple hundred USD, put 4 SSDs in there, BAM! RAID 5. Speed and reliability.
8) Don't worry, a year is a long long long time in the PC market, all this stuff will be obsolete by then.

Solution