Help and Support Link Broken

I run Windows xp Home W/SP2 installed. I can not open the Help and Support
Ling from my start Menu. Nor will any Help/Contents and Index links open in
programs and web browsers. Can any onr help with a fix for that problem?

Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Click on the ? Icon to Expand

[?] Why doesn't Help and Support work?

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.