HELP ASAP!!! Custom PC ECS z97 Cmos Settings wrong ??

ivanthegowt

Reputable
Jan 24, 2015
I've recently tried to oc my cpu (intel g3258) on its stock cooler. When i tried to trun on my pc it would turn off and on but i fixed that. I was not succesful so i put it to default. I then tried to update the bios online at ECS/L337 Z97 MACHINE website and it appeared to be succesful but then i reset my pc and a screen popped up http://www.ecs.com.tw/extra/22nmcpu/images/American.gif <<-- this one and it says bbps setup and whenever i press F7 it wont go I can only go into my bios which is not useful to me since im a beginner and idk what to do. I tried to set to opimized settings and nothing. ALSO my ram and sata don't seem to be connected /: I seriously hope nothing fucked up. I doubt anything is dead tho because I build it on Christmas which was a month ago.... I NEED HELP ASAP /; I also tried to reset the cmos battery by taking it out and leaving it overnight which was about 10 hrs. I put it back in and still nothing ...
Im desperate and need help. IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING PLEASE... LET ME KNOW

Jak_Sparra

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2006
Try pressing DEL on start up (just keep pressing it until you get into BIOS). Then look around for a reset to default settings or something similar.

The manual says "To avoid the system instability after clearing CMOS, we recommend users to enter the main BIOS setting page to “Load Default Settings” and then “Save
and Exit Setup”."

ivanthegowt

Reputable
Jan 24, 2015

sorry for the late reply . but no it doesnt work /: